Bahrain imports over BD1.1 billion in products – News of Bahrain- DT News

SourceThe Daily Tribune - News of Bahrain
SectorEconomy
CountryBahrain

TDT | Manama Bahrain’s value of imports has decreased by eight per cent, reaching BD1.168 billion during the second quarter of 2020, compared with BD1.267 billion for the same quarter the previous year, the Information and eGovernment Authority (iGA) said as it issued its foreign trade report of the second quarter of this year. The report encompasses data on the balance of trade, imports, exports (national origin), and re-exports. The top 10 countries accounted for 67 per cent of the value of imports, with the remaining countries accounting for 33 per cent. According to the report, China ranked first when it came to imports to Bahrain, with a total of BD194 million. Saudi Arabia was second with BD79.1 million, and Brazil was third with BD79 million. Aluminum oxide emerged as the top product...read more...