DUBAI – Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia off to slow start ahead of U.S. data deluge
* Oil prices slip as pandemic takes toll on India’s fuel sales
* PRECIOUS-Gold inches higher on subdued dollar ahead of U.S.
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Major Gulf markets end mixed; Dubai index outshines
* Saudi Arabia to open land, sea, air borders as of May 17
* Saudi Exchange Says Foreigners Buy A Net 3.68 Billion Riyals Of Stocks In April
* Middle East Paper Q1 Profit Rises
* Herfy Food Services Appoints Khalid Ahmad Hamad Al Said As Acting CEO
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
* UAE’s flydubai reports $194 mln loss for 2020
* Bank Of Sharjah FY Loss Widens
* UAE economy shrank 6.1% last year amid COVID-19 crisis -preliminary data
* Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange says Israeli firms can join