Bahrain exports BD4.967 billion worth of products of national origins during 2022

national,bahrain,worth,exports,countries
Bahrain

Bahrain exports BD4.967 billion worth of products of national origins during 2022

Industry news, Real Estate, Financial Markets, Banking, Startups, Stock Exchange, Oil & gas, Technology, Professionals, Business news, Research

The Information &eGovernment Authority (iGA) released its foreign trade report of 2022, containing data on the balance of trade, imports, exports (national origin) and re-exports.

The value of imports increased by 10%, reaching BD5.842 billion during 2022 compared to BD5.316 billion for the same previous year.

The top 10 countries accounted for 69% of the value of imports, while the remaining countries accounting for 31%.

According to the report, China ranked first when it came to imports with a total value of BD845 million, Brazil was the second with BD620 million, and Australia was the third with BD509 million.

Non-agglomerated iron ores and concentrates emerged as the top product imported into Bahrain with a total value of BD698 million, while Aluminum oxide was second with BD468 million, and parts for airplanes third with BD168 million.

Moreover, the report indicates that the value of exports of national origin increased by 24% reaching to BD4.967 billion during 2022, compared with BD3.994 billion for the same previous year.

The top 10 countries in terms of the value of exports of national origin accounted for 72% of the total value, while the remaining countries accounting for 28%.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked first among countries receiving Bahraini exports of national

Follow the conversation
Industry news, Real Estate, Financial Markets, Banking, Startups, Stock Exchange, Oil & gas, Technology, Professionals, Business news, Research